Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting Back To My Healthy Ways

First off I have to say I am so happy the weekend is almost here. I am on what is called a 9/80 schedule which means this is my friday off. I work 9 hours a day everyday except Friday (8 hours) and then I get every other Friday off which makes that weekend super relaxing and fun.
A few weeks ago we took a trip to NYC and then headed to the beach for some fun. It was great but I also fell off my exercise schedule. For some unknown reason it is always difficult for me to get back on. I am not overweight by any means but I am noticing how my clothes are fitting differently; slightly snuggish. Not good! So I want to start exercising today and be a little careful with what I eat. I have a treadmil at home that I use for running. I also have a couple of DVDs that I rotate through. My favorite fitness gurus are Cathe Friedrich, Jari Love, and Jillian Micheals. Who are your favorite fitness gurus and how do you get your daily exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment